A classic creamy potato salad.
- 1.5 lbs yellow petites potatos quartered
- 3 stalks celery finely diced
- 1 small red bell pepper finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion finely diced
- 6 stalks chives finely diced
- 3 strips cooked bacon chopped
- 2 radishes finely diced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
Boil the quartered potatoes in salted water under tender. Once cooked, drain and cool the potatoes.
Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
Garnish with fresh dill and refrigerate until ready to serve.