The smoked salmon dip that makes you keep coming back for more…
I LOVE dips. It’s probably because I’m such a snacker and I love snacking on a dip. A few crackers here and there will curb my hunger until the next meal. This smoked salmon dip is perfect for parties, so quick to throw together and will sure to be a hit! I mean afterall, using smoked salmon is always sure to impress.
To serve this smoked salmon dip, I make my own baked crostini, because frankly, it’s WAY cheaper than buying the store-bought version. A $1 baguette will make about two $4-5 store-bought version crostinis. All you have to do is slice your baguette into 1-1.5 inch pieces. Lightly coat with olive oil and your preferred spices and bake for about 10-15 minutes at 350°F or until lightly browned.
How to make it
It couldn’t be easier to throw this dip together. Simple dice all the ingredients very finely, add them together and mix until well combined! Serve with your own homemade crostini or store-bought crackers and enjoy.
Smoked Salmon Dip
- Small bowl
- 150 g smoked salmon diced
- 2 tsp capers chopped
- 2 tsp red onion finely diced
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp cream cheese herb and garlic
- Finely dice the smoked salmon and red onion. Finely chop the capers and dill.
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and serve with your choice of crackers.