Who doesn’t love a good dip? A 6 layer dip at that!
I love a good dip, but the beauty of this dip is that it’s basically 6 dips in one! 6 delicious layers that make each mouthful it’s own adventure. It’s a pretty classic taco flavoured bean dip, perfect for sharing with friends. Serve this 6 layer dip with your favourite corn chips, I’m my case that was round Tostitos.
Now I will admit that this recipe makes quite a large portion, so if you’re not looking to share this with a group of people then I definitely suggest cutting the portions in half.
Want to try some other dips?
6 Layer Dip
- Medium serving dish
- 300 mL refried beans canned; my favourite is the Old El Paso variety
- 20 g taco seasoning I used the mild Old El Paso kind
- ½ cup marble cheese or your preferred kind of cheese; shredded
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup salsa
- 3 stalks green onion chopped
- ½ small orange bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- Begin by combining the refried beans and taco seasoning together. That will be your first layer. Spread it evenly on the bottom of your serving dish.
- Next, layer the sour cream. Then layer the chopped tomatoes and orange bell pepper. Next, layer the salsa, shredded cheese and top with the chopped green onions. Serve with your favourite corn chips.