Such a simple but uber delicious Beef Bulgogi Stir Fry
I love a good stir fry! It’s such an easy way to eat a whole bunch of veggies in one go especially. It’s also a great way to use your veggies when they’re on their last leg. So, please don’t feel like you can only stick to the vegetables I used in my Beef Bulgogi Stir Fry because the options are endless. I got some amazing thinly sliced beef from T&T over the weekend so I decided to use it as my protein. Marinating it in CJ’s Korean BBQ Bulgogi Sauce was the perfect flavour profile for this Miki noodle stir fry.
Beef Bulgogi Stir Fry
- 400 g pre-cooked Miki noodles
- 200 g thinly sliced beef
- 1 cup Bulgogi sauce I used CJ's Korean BBQ Bulgogi Sauce specifically
- 1 small onion julienned
- 1 small bell pepper julienned, any colour of pepper
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 1 crown broccoli cut into bite sized florets
- 5 mushrooms sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- Marinate your beef in Bulgogi sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Once hot, cook your beef 25-30 seconds on each side (depending on your preference), but be careful not to overcook it. Remove the beef from heat and set aside when done.
- Turn down to medium heat and add in any remaining Bulgogi sauce. Next, add in the sliced onion, pepper, celery and broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in the sliced mushrooms and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes (depending on how you like your veggies cooked). Turn down to low heat and add in the pre-cooked Miki noodles, Hoisin sauce and chili garlic sauce. Mix in until well combined and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Serve and enjoy!